During this phase, the humidity is taken out of the air:
- The air flows through the process filter, which removes any impurities.
- The air flows to the process changer, where it is cooled.
- Then it is sucked in by the process fans (12) and (13).
- The blowers increase the pressure of the air, which is then blown to the lower distribution valve.
- The lower distribution valve transports the air to the tower undergoing the process phase (*).
- In the tower the air is blown through the molecular sieves, which remove the humidity from the air.
- When the air flows out of the tower, it is dry.
- Now the air in the upper distribution valve is blown to the recuperator
- The air leaves the resin dryer and is again led into the hopper.