Increase your productivity with Frigel closed-loop cooling installations. PME ensures optimum integration and placement so that a minimum of space is used for a maximum return.
Process cooling benefits:
- 40 hours less maintenance per month
95 percent less energy consumption compared to air cooled central chiller system
4 million liters of water is saved every year
Frigel Free Cooling
A free cooler takes in ambient air and, together with built-in fans, ensures a high cooling capacity.
Depending on the needs of the customer, the installation of a free cooler can provide a significant return *.
* The potential return mainly depends on the desired set temperature compared to the average outside temperatures throughout the year.
Met centrale koeling stuurt 1 koelmachine koeling naar meerdere gebruikers tijdens de productie.
- Higher efficiency when a similar temperature is required throughout production.
- Contains high-quality screw compensators that last longer.
Decentralized cooling has several chillers that cool separate consumers separately.
- Multiple temperature set points possible
- Less frequent maintenance required compared to central cooling
- The control and controls can be simplified.
- Cooling is tailored to each specific part of the production
- The system can subsequently be moved and used for other cooling purposes