Hieronder demonstreren we hoe dit in zijn werk gaat:
- The regeneration blower collects air from the environment (13).
- The air is blown into the tower that undergoes the regeneration cycle.
- In the tower it is heated by two regeneration heating elements.
- It then flows through the molecular sieves and absorbs all the moisture that is located there.
- The air is re-routed when the molecular sieves reach the set temperature of 200 ° C (or after a maximum reached interval of 3 hours)
- The cooling phase now begins, during these cycles the regeneration distribution valve is exchanged (11) and the regeneration heating elements are switched off.
- The air circulates in a closed circuit and is cooled.
- It cools the molecular sieves until the set temperature of 80 ° C is reached (or the maximum duration of 2.5 hours has been reached).
- Now the regeneration supply stops until the process in the tower has reached the set dew point.
- Now the towers can be exchanged.
Phase 1: the plastic materials are suctioned and charged
The suction unit sucks the plastic materials from the big bags or silos and transports them to the hopper via transport pipes and hoses.
Phase 2: drying cycle
The drying cycle takes place in a closed continuous cycle. The process air is first filtered by the filter unit (or blower) and then treated with the resin dryer.
Phase 3: the air is treated
In the resin dryer, molecular sieves absorb the moisture from the passing air stream. That is why the air that comes out of the resin dryer is dry (Dew point).
Phase 4: The air is heated
The air flows from the resin dryer to the process heating chamber. Here it is brought to the desired process temperature.
Phase 5: The material is dried
The treated air flows to the hoppers, where the materials are dried.
Phase 6: The material is transferred to the processing machine
Now the plastic materials are transported either directly or indirectly (via a secondary hopper) to the processing machine.
Wisselen van de harsdroger torens
- De regeneratiecyclus wordt opnieuw gestart nadat de torens (1 en 2) zijn verwisseld. Er wordt gealterneerd tussen de twee torens zodat de droogcyclus zonder onderbreking kan worden uitgevoerd.
- De torens worden verwisseld met behulp van pneumatische cilinders zodra het ingestelde dauwpunt is bereikt.
- During the process phase, the moist air that comes out of the hopper is dried as follows:
- The air flows through the process filter, which removes any impurities.
- The air flows to the process exchanger, where it is cooled. It is then sucked in by the process fans (12) and (13).
- The blowers increase the pressure of the air, which is then blown to the lower distribution valve.
- The lower distribution valve transports the air to the tower undergoing the process phase (*).
- In the tower, the air is blown through the molecular sieves, which remove the moisture from the air.
- When the air flows out of the tower, it is dry.
- The air in the upper distribution valve is now blown to the recuperator
- This now leaves the resin drier and is again fed into the hopper.
Although the molecular sieves can absorb a lot of moisture, they must be regenerated periodically (recovery phase). During the regeneration phase, the molecular sieves are dried and the absorbed water is removed.